Develop and Deliver Extraordinary Workshops, Level 1.0
Implementing what you learn in Develop and Deliver Extraordinary Workshops, Level 1.0 can profoundly change your business and increase your income. When you present before a group or give a workshop you have the opportunity to show people what you do and why you are passionate about your work.
This workshop is very lively and interactive. At the end of the day, participants will have a draft outline of their workshop, the competence and self-confidence to market, design, and develop their workshop. They will give a presentation and receive supportive feedback from the group and workshop leader. As a bonus, each participant will receive a copy of their final presentation.
Main Topics Include
- Market Your Workshop
- Maximize Your Time
- Price Your Workshop
- Build Rapport with Participants
- Increase Speaking Confidence
- Get Organized
Other Issues Addressed
- Checklist: before, during and after workshop
- Communicating prior and after the workshop
- Room set-up
- Handling challenging participants
- Using multi-media
- PowerPoint presentation?
- Creating an optimal learning environment
- The workshop is 7 hours long and includes a no-host 45 minute lunch
- All workshop locations are the logistic and financial responsibility of the client
- The client agrees to market the workshop and The Workshop Training Institute will provide an electronic version of the workshop flyer and other marketing materials
Fees (Each workshop can accommodate up to 12 participants to ensure personalized attention)
- Level 1.0 is $1,175 plus travel expenses
Call for special pricing for your custom designed workshop for your organization