Develop and Deliver Extraordinary Workshops, Level 3.0
There is tremendous pressure on trainers to always be ‘on’ and to be energetic. This can be challenging when you have been teaching the same material for years. Develop and Deliver Extraordinary Workshops, Level 3.0 teaches you how to breathe fresh air into your workshops and generate excitement in the room.
This workshop builds upon Develop and Deliver Extraordinary Workshops, Level 2.0 by offering more advanced strategies. Participants are asked to bring their own workshop materials to receive feedback from the group and workshop leader. Participants will be video taped and given supportive feedback on their performance. As a bonus, each participant will receive a copy of their final presentation.
Main Topics Include
- Ignite Passion for Presenting
- Re-Energize Workshop Material
- Punch up the PowerPoint
- Master Learning Theory
- Maximize Participant Relationship
Other Issues Addressed
- Can you really do that in a workshop?
- Beyond the room: webinars, teleclasses, online classes
- Selling products
- Build training network community
- Exit strategy
- The workshop is 7 hours long and includes a no-host 45 minute lunch
- All workshop locations are the logistic and financial responsibility of the client
- The client agrees to market the workshop and The Workshop Training Institute will provide an electronic version of the workshop flyer and other marketing materials
Fees (Each workshop can accommodate up to 12 participants to ensure personalized attention)
- Level 3.0 is $1,375 plus travel expenses
Call for special pricing for your custom designed workshop for your organization.